the new Hawaiian Chicken sandwich from Hardees yet ?
the new Hawaiian Chicken sandwich from Hardees yet ?
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I try to avoid hardees like the plague. Their commercials kill me. If this sandwich is any good I may spend some cach there agian.
GO VOLS
I'm not a big Hardees fan either,, but since they flooded the market with 'coupons' bogo,, (i imagine b/c of Sonic),, i've been tasting their food, but haven't tried the Hawaiian thing.. no coupon,,,ha
Humm coupons??? I lub coupons. Are they in the coalfield?
GO VOLS
Their last couple of years of advertising is enough to keep me away. (Not to mention how nasty/greasy the food is to begin with.)
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
It's alright. It is a grilled chicken samich with a slice of pineapple and sukiyaki sauce.
crack is whack
Bookmarks